Saturday, July 7, 2012

Number Two.. Wow! That sounds CRAZY!

  December 22nd is the official day baby number two is due! Though I can be induced a week early, so hopefully baby will not come that close to Christmas!

  Hmm.. a little about this new baby..
               We are 16 weeks today! Yay!! Seems like it has taken forever just to get to this point! Have already had 3 ultrasounds.. checking to make sure it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy. IT IS NOT!!! Thank goodness! I just cramp more than the average they say, and had a cyst rupture around 5 weeks.. But it was nice to see baby so much in the beginning and see and hear the heartbeat right away!
               Was sick WAY too much with this baby, but that also means baby is okay, so it is a comforting sign.. in between bathroom visits! Lost about 12 pounds.. That was interesting and an awful way to loose weight! :) Had to get IV fluids and finally got medicine, thanks to my sister in law, Casey who told me to ask about them! They were a lifesaver!! Truly!
               Felt baby start to move around 12 weeks, that was exciting! All the little flutters! And yesterday I felt baby kick for the first time! Can't wait til the kicking is a little more consistent!
               August 3rd is the big day! We get to find out if we are all right being convinced it is a girl or if Casey and Summer get the boy they both have been hoping for. We would all absolutely LOVE a boy, but just really feel it is a girl! So I guess we shall see!
              No diabetes yet with this baby, fingers crossed, but we will find out for sure later on...
              Showing already, duh! But was surprised to be in the fabric store two days ago and for a complete stranger to ask if i was "becoming a mother" and then to tell me she thought I was due the beginning of October! Two and a half months early? NOPE! I wish! And it wasn't like I didn't have Miss K with me, so she could tell it was a second baby! Oh well, I better get use to it! That's what happens when you start showing earlier with a second and so on, I guess.
             I will try to get a picture up real soon of my little bump that really isn't THAT big! :)


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I just find strangers So funny! That happened to a lady at my work the other day, except she's not pregnant, we had a good laugh! It's funny how time slows down when you are pregnant,I've been pregnant for a year and a half it feels like. I'm happy you are feeling better now and I hope Van is taking good care of you. If he is, tel him to tell Kevin to do the same. I could use my feet rubbed more! Also, Kevin thinks you are having a girl too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, so I decided the baby should be born 12.12.12. How awesome would that birthday be!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalee, VAn is always rbbing my feet! I'll tell him to share with kevin a few things :)


    Casey, Van loved that date when I read this to him. I doubt it will happen, but since he picked Evalyn's birthday, maybe you can be right with that date! :) haha I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More pictures of my sweet niece and soon-to-be nephew/niece!

    ReplyDelete