Thursday, July 12, 2012

Someone turned ........ OLD!


  Yesterday was Van's 29th birthday! Wow! Is he getting old, or what??!!! Just kidding... kinda! :)

HAPPY bIRTHDAY TO VAN!





   So for breakfast Miss Kennidy and I took him to Krispy Kreme, since he LOVES their doughnuts! And bonus, you get a free one when the HOT NOW light is on! Kennidy went nuts over her doughnut! I think that might be the first time she has ever had one and she LOVED it almost more than Van did!! While they didn't have any being made when we first arrived, on our way out we stopped to show Miss K all the doughnuts they were making and she just cried! Not sure if it was me taking her picture that made her mad, putting her down so I could take it or just wanting more of the doughnuts.. but she just cried! Little stinker!
 
   We went to Seven Peaks to play in the water since it was SO HOT outside! My sisters came and went down all the slides Van always wants to go on, but doesn't want to always go alone, and I can't go on them being pregnant. Though, as Kenna pointed out.. he would rather go with a 12 and 15 year old girl then by himself.. which is kinda funny! :)    I forgot my camera when we went, so sadly, no photos!

  For dinner we took him to Texas Roadhouse with friends Lance and Jessica and their three kids Harper, Milo and Finley. Kennidy and Finley were so cute together. Though neither one would actually talk to the other. Food was DELICIOUS! And of course, Miss K ate WAY more than is normal for a one year old! The girl loves food, probably a little too much!! :)










The photos are driving me crazy! So they hopefully don't look too funny! And Kennidy would not smile with her eyes open for the camera! She does NOT like the FLASH! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Looks like fun, I wish I'd gone to a water park for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennidy is so cute! Way cuter than that bald husband of yours.

    ReplyDelete